srImathE satagOpAya nama:
srImathE rAmAnujAya nama:
srImadh varavaramunayE nama:
- 7am – 12 noon (7 – 8.30 am visvarUpam, nithyAnusandhAnam – public dharsan after this time only)
- 4pm – 7pm
- Morning – thiruppallANdu, thiruppAvai
- Evening – For AzhwAr/AchArya thirunakshathram their own pAsurams
- During various uthsavams
- This dhivya dhEsam is glorified as jatAyu thIrtham as emperumAn manifests himself as vijaya rAgavan (srI rAma) to give mOksham for jatAyu. There is a separate sannidhi for jatAyu mahAraja on the banks of the pushkariNi (temple tank).
- Special dharsan on every amAvAsyai.